So if You don`t know yet, Your browser sent to this server Your IP and other headers (like browser type, operating system). It`s happen on every website that You visit. You can disagree with that, but it was sent already.
About cookies on this site
UE brilliant cookie law
- 26 May 2012 EU cookie law requires websites to gain permission from users, before planting cookies
- User visit webpage and:
- Now user have opened a webpage. He can`t be sure if this page use cookie or not - yet. (standard user, no web developer etc. )
- Best part: webpage send cookie to the user without asking! Yes, almost all pages do that!
- Then user see a little message, where they ask about it!
- If user disagree with that, he can leave webpage, but he take cookies anyway
- It`s so smart... no it`s not!
So how it should work?
It`s a lot easier to force few companies like google, mozilla, microsoft etc. to put good informations on first run of the internet browser, than billions of people to do it on every website.
But what you can require from the people, that create a law about bent banana and curved cucumber.